"sleight of hand depends on the use of psychology, timing, misdirection, and natural choreography in accomplishing a magical effect" -the art of distraction
i love hogwarts AUs but u know what i love even more hogwarts AU cliches
- sneaking into the dorms of other houses
- accidently switching ties after making out in a broom closet
- someone gets slipped a love potion with hilarious and harmless results
- V E R I T A S E R U M
- characters fighting off boggarts together
- characters finding out their patronus forms together
- goddamn i love hogwarts au cliches
London, 21st February 1948
There was complete silence in the clearing. Nobody approached Harry, but he felt their concentrated gaze; it seemed to press him harder into the ground, and he was terriﬁed a ﬁnger or an eyelid might twitch.
There are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble, a thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her, while she can never remember.
nobody said it would be this hard.
All those facts and figures I saw of the Doctor’s life, you were never alone.